Senior Digital Designer
A. Bright Idea is currently looking for a Senior Digital Designer who will create interactive online content in support of our clients in Maryland, Northern and Southern California and the federal and state government sectors. Our ideal candidate will design, produce, and lead complex and comprehensive multichannel digital programs for clients while executing across an evolving landscape of platforms, with a heavy focus on delivery across digital advertising, email, social media, websites and experiential environments.
Senior Digital Designer Responsibilities:
- Design, produce, and manage complex and comprehensive multichannel digital programs for clients. Lead and execute across evolving suite of executions, with a heavy focus on delivery across digital advertising, email, social media, SMS, websites and experiential.
- Contribute to project briefs and present design ideas to relevant stakeholders.
- Collaborate with social media, advertising and marketing teams to:
- Ensure that all designs align with brand standards and project goals, while also meeting publication, usability and website requirements.
- Translate strategy into action through written content, formatting ideas, or A/B testing for email and SMS, developing creative content, brand monitoring, with an eye toward acquisition of new audiences and creating pathways for engagement.
- Manage and produce digital design work, including banner sizing and versioning.
- Transform wireframes, animatics, and/or storyboards into fully realized, interactive deliverables.
- Initiate review of positioning and online marketing content to identify room for improvement.
- Work with the Web Development team to oversee smooth implementation of new content.
- Provide innovative solutions and attention-to-detail when designing with the full suite of programs in the Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Initiate collaboration with other ABI staff members on creative campaigns, seeking and providing meaningful input and successfully executing projects.
- Offer proactive, strategic, integrated solutions for concepts, using graphic elements, typography and layout, with a focus on obtaining results for clients.
- Provide constructive input on aesthetics and functionality for campaigns and projects.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technology trends and skills and train on new software and techniques
- Understanding of web animation principles and video integration into the HTML 5 deliverables format
- Initiative in supporting the Visual Communications team across a wide range of design tasks. This could include research, sketching, collaboration, critiques, mockups and visual quality assurance reviews (QAs).
- Attention-to-detail in planning and executing projects according to specifications.
- Understanding of accessibility requirements and solutions for deliverables across relevant platforms
- Manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexity.
- Meet aggressive deadlines and handle changing priorities.
- Adhere to and utilize established project and time management tools, including timely conference call/meeting recaps (within 24 hours), online project management resources, milestone management, project log, project briefs and online time tracking software.
- Maintain proactive and regular communications with all project teams, across agency departments, for proper management of tasks and deadlines.
- Solid understanding of SVG and video integration into the HTML 5 deliverables format.
- 2+ years of experience building cross-browser and mobile compatible interactive and web animations based on provided designs.