In this Account Executive role, your primary focus will be leading and managing the support for a commercial client in the software technology industry. This includes leading weekly meetings with the client, collaborating with A. Bright Idea team members and specialists, coordinating priorities and client deliverables, and developing and managing marketing and communication materials.
In this Account Executive role, your primary focus will be leading and managing the support for a commercial client in the software technology industry. This includes leading weekly meetings with the client, collaborating with A. Bright Idea team members and specialists, coordinating priorities and client deliverables, and developing and managing marketing and communication materials. As a Marketing Associate, you will provide sound consultation – asking probing questions from a strategic lens – and use strong judgment to apply strategy to develop communication materials. You will work directly with our client to build a variety of internal and external communications, meet with client leadership and subject matter experts to gather and communicate accurate information, support product marketing and promotion, as well as apply appropriate quality assurance for well-executed deliverable products.
The ideal candidate must understand the importance and have the ability to maintain positive relationships with clients and partners. This includes rolling up your sleeves and working collaboratively with fellow team members to ensure tasks are being executed on-time, on-budget and error-free.
Outside of the primary support of this client, you will also work with additional clients and project teams among the government, nonprofit and commercial clients we serve. This is a full-time salaried position, located on-site at our office location.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide project oversight of client communications projects, including offering strategic consultation and guidance to present solutions to clients
- Manage projects full cycle, working across channels and with department directors and project teams to support and develop communications strategies and products to deliver on client goals
- Delve deep into client-specific industry, staying up to date with the technology and software research, insights, trends and client positioning
- Research, gather information, copyedit/copywrite brand and product-focused marketing and promotional materials
- Review other written materials and edit for brand style, messaging and consistency
- Provide strong leadership in all aspects of marketing to establish, develop and execute comprehensive marketing plans and programs, including the research, analysis, development and execution
- Support internal communications and collaboration of agency project teams
- Attend client and lead team meetings, take comprehensive notes and utilize internal project management tools to ensure projects are operating on-time and current with specific information
- Consistently demonstrate problem-solving and willingness to tackle new challenges
- Provide proactive communications to clients related to campaign and project support and performance, building long-lasting relationships through expert consultation and respectful communication
- Proactively offer assistance to team members on other projects
- Meet aggressive deadlines and handle changing priorities
- Positive attitude and customer service mentality
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations or related field
- Minimum 7+ years project management, marketing, public relations and communications experience
- Experience in and passion for the software and technology field
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities